I'm stealing this from Sara's blog, because it looked like fun!
1. I was raised an only child with siblings.
2. I have a cat that is diabetic and needs two insulin shots a day.
3. One day I randomly bought a house, even though it was the only one I looked at.
4. I once traded in my car for an SUV so that I could drive home in a blizzard.
5. I have a gay ex-boyfriend...or two...
6. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
7. I was born on the Day of the Dead.
8. I've spent the night in a funeral home.
9. I wasn't scared.
10. I believe in ghosts.
11. but I never saw one.
12. I have a strange obsession with Coach purses.
13. I've kissed a lot of toads in search of my prince.
14. I love living in a city, even if it isn't a very big one.
15. When I was little, I lived next to a farm.
16. even though my parents are still in the same house today, there is no farm anymore.
17. I used to do pointe and my toes got all crooked.
18. they have straightened back out.
19. I could spend all day laying on a beach next to the ocean doing nothing and not get bored.
20. a psychic once told me that I need to be near water or I get stressed.
21. I have anxiety.
22. I started having panic attacks after 9-11.
23. I went to Nursing school for about 3 weeks.
24. I have a college degree in Applied Health Science - Secondary Health Education, but never used it.
25. it is harder than you think to come up with 100 things about yourself.
26. I name my vehicles.
27. I like wine, mainly reds.
28. I once successfully parallel parked a car with a large stuffed ape in my shirt.
29. I have become an aunt 12 times (through birth & marriage).
30. 9 nieces, 3 nephews
31. I am a consultant for a company called Thirty-One.
32. I played powder puff football.
33. I love my Keurig coffee maker.
34. I work for a company that sells joints.
35. I was born in the Orthopaedic capital of the world.
36. I lived with a family in France one summer.
37. I've been to Euro Disney.
38. My favorite movies include Clue, Poltergeist, & Halloween.
39. I love to burn candles.
40. My siblings and I all were given CMC as initials.
41. I love musicals.
42. I was once groped by an old man in China Town NYC and given a free Burberry knock off in return.
43. I had a beta fish named Rico that made it through most of college with me.
44. I'm an Alpha Delta Pi.
45. If you think that the greek system is a way of "buying your friends" then I say it is the best investment I ever made.
46. Oxi-clean really works like it says. Especially when a bottle of Big Red explodes all over your roommate and the carpet.
47. Phreakshow was my favorite cover band to see at the Bluebird on 15 cent beer night in college.
48. I miss college.
49. I am technically a minority by law.
50. I am a Potawatomi Indian.
51. My favorite teacher was my 6th grade teacher Mr. Hunter.
52. Since graduating from college, I've worked for 3 fortune 500 companies.
53. I am liberal.
54. I don't like when conservatives try to "convert" me.
55. I won't try to convert you if you are conservative, but I will hug you. Like a tree.
56. I ran into Carson Daly at a bar in Cancun.
57. I love to tailgate for the Hoosiers.
58. I miss Bobby Knight.
59. When I was 11 I sold enough girl scout cookies to earn a free week of camp.
60. My bestfriend Amy and I went to Camp Singing Hills that summer.
61. Amy has been one of my best friends for 23 years.
62. Penguin Point french fries are the best in the world.
63. We should have bought that bus.
64. My first concert was Vanilla Ice with my friend Jamie in 6th grade.
65. MC Hammer was sold out.
66. I loved Milli Vanilli. Still do.
67. The Rathskellar Bier Garden is one of my favorite places in the city.
68. One time a 90 ft. tree fell through my parents' house.
69. If I hadn't switched bedrooms, I wouldn't be writing this.
70. It happened the day after I wrecked my mom's Lincoln Continental. (which paled in comparison)
71. Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberries!
72. I buy DVDs and then never open and watch them.
73. I have a scar on my right leg from when I fell off the swing set.
74. It should have had stitches, but the babysitter didn't do anything about it
75. I never missed a day of school all through elementary.
76. I bit my orthodontist on purpose.
77. Going to the dentist has never bothered me.
78. My house was robbed a few years ago.
79. I still get pissed thinking about it.
80. My parents got hit by a train.
81. My parents almost died in a hotel fire when I was 5.
82. My parents are the luckiest unlucky people I know.
83. I don't like Starbuck's coffee.
84. My boyfriend makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches.
85. He also makes big messes.
86. I love him anyway.
87. I love 80's music and miss big bangs.
88. I wonder if big 80's hair will make a come back?
89. I wonder if you can still buy Aqua Net Hairspray?
90. I know you are, but what am I?
91. I love getting pedicures.
92. I've been a bridesmaid 7 times.
93. Dark Green, Champagne, Burgundy, Navy, Dark Purple, Butterscotch, & Red were the dress colors.
94. The next dress I wear to a wedding better be expensive and white.
95. I love children but can't imagine having one of my own right now.
96. Right now my sinuses are killing me.
97. I graduated from High School in 97.
98. My high school looks more like a federal prison than a high school.
99. I want to own a house with a pool someday.
100. I know all the words to the Madonna Like A Virgin CD.